Ireland Only Raffle
The Ireland Only Raffle provides an extra opportunity for EuroMillions players in Ireland to win a magnificent prize. Ten ticket holders are guaranteed to win €5,000 in every draw, creating more than 1,000 additional winners a year.
How it Works
To play the Ireland Only Raffle, you simply need to buy a EuroMillions ticket in Ireland. For every line you purchase, you will have a special code printed on your ticket that gives you entry into the supplementary game at no extra cost. It is not possible to play the Ireland Only Raffle separately from EuroMillions. It is possible, though, to win an Ireland Only Raffle prize without winning anything on EuroMillions, and vice versa.
When the EuroMillionaire's Raffle also takes place, the same code on your ticket will be entered into both draws, so you will only need to check one raffle number.
How to Win
Ten codes are randomly selected on the same night as every EuroMillions draw, guaranteeing that ten different tickets will win €5,000, as each code is unique. Winners will then have up to 90 days after the draw to claim a prize.
Occasionally, special raffle draws take place which usually guarantee an additional prize for one of the ten winners, or that an additional prize will be split between all winners and resulting in all winners taking home a bigger prize.
The list below shows when these draws have taken place and where the prizes were won:
- 14th August: The code I-JML-99060 was sold in Cork.
- 11th August: The code I-JMC-97961 was sold online through the National Lottery app in Cork.
- 10th January: The code I-HNR-69611 was sold at Centra, Main Street, Blackrock, Co. Dublin and won €1,005,000.
- 3rd December: The €1,005,000 winning code I-HKM-23791 was sold in Blanchardstown, Dublin.
- 5th July: A ticket sold in Portlaoise, Co. Laois matched the code I-GMS-26203 to win €1,005,000.
- 26th October: The winning codes I-FKQ-33579 (Co. Galway), I-FKR-71596 (Online), I-FKR-90219 (Online), I-FKT-33483 (Co. Galway), I-FKT-78727 (Co. Waterford), I-FKV-36175 (Co. Tipperary), I-FKW-24340 (Dublin 5), I-FKX-31526 (Co. Louth), I-FKZ-04010 (Co. Monaghan) and I-FKZ-33603 (Co. Louth) each shared an additional €1 million. This meant that each winning ticket holder won €105,000.
- 3rd August: Code I-DZW-38394 won an additional €1 million. The winning ticket was bought in Co. Waterford.
- 6th July: Code I-DWT-10900 won an additional €1 million. The winning ticket was bought in Co. Galway.
- 1st June: Code I-DTG-57033 won an additional €1 million. The winning ticket was bought in Co. Waterford.
- 16th March: Code I-DLR-55064 won an additional €1 million. The winning ticket was bought in Dublin 14.
- 24th November: Code I-CWQ-43032 won an additional €1 million. The winning ticket was bought in Co. Waterford.
- 27th October: Code I-CTM-80877 won an additional €1 million. The winning ticket was bought in Co. Leitrim.
- 5th May: Code I-BXK-32751 won an additional €1 million. The ticket was sold in Co. Kildare.
- 17th Feb: Code I-BQH-97186 won an additional €1 million. The winning ticket was sold in Co. Leitrim.
The Ireland Only Raffle was launched ahead of the draw on Tuesday 27th September 2016 to coincide with a number of exciting changes to EuroMillions. Minimum jackpots were increased from €15 million to €17 million at the same time, with the number of Lucky Stars going from 11 to 12 and a new pan-European raffle.