Irish Lottery App Support
If you need any support using the Irish Lottery Results app you can find step-by-step guides to all of its features on this page. Select a topic from the options below to view detailed help and information.
Help Using the App (iOS and Android)
The latest lottery results show up on the app’s home page. To access any of the other features, use the app’s menu to navigate around the different screens. Choose from the options below to learn more about installing the app and using each of its features.
The app is available to download for free on Android and iOS devices. If you are an Android user, visit the Google Play Store and select the ‘Install’ button to download it to your smartphone or tablet. For iOS devices, find the app on the App Store and download it to your iPad or iPhone.
Once the app has been downloaded to your iOS or Android device, you just need to tap the app icon to open it.
When you first open the app, you will be asked to select your lotteries. This is your chance to pick which games you want to show up on the home screen and in the app’s features, such as the Ticket Checker.
Highlight the lotteries you want to appear by swiping the button from on to off or vice versa. You can also position the games in the order you want them to be displayed by holding the three horizontal lines alongside a lottery and moving them up or down the list.
Once you have chosen your lotteries when you set up the app, the next step is setting up notifications so that you can receive the alerts you want. Here’s what to do step-by-step.
- Tap ‘Enable’ to allow the app to send you notifications. If you opt to skip them at this point, you can go to ‘Notifications’ from the menu and then press ‘Allow’.
- Tap on one of the games from the list of lotteries that you have selected. This allows you to select the notifications you want.
- Highlight the draws for which you want to get results notifications. To do this, drag your finger over the draw day to switch it from the default position of off (a faint grey) to on (green).
- To set ‘Jackpot Notifications’ and ‘Rollover Notifications’, press and drag your finger along the line until it reaches the figure you want.
- Select ‘Add Reminder’ if you want to be notified at a certain time to buy tickets. Choose your day and time and you will be reminded to pick your numbers.
You can adjust these settings at any time by going to ‘Notifications’ in the menu. At the bottom of the main Notifications page, highlight the ‘Special Events’ option by dragging your finger from left to right if you wish to be alerted about major announcements relating to Superdraws or special raffles.
Open up the app and the latest lottery results will appear right there on the home screen for your selected lotteries. Tap the ‘Draw Details’ button to see a full prize breakdown.
To see previous results, select either ‘Draw History’ or use the menu to choose the game you are interested in. A list of recent winning numbers will be displayed. Scroll down to the bottom to load more results or view an archive of all previous results. In the archive, choose a year to see all the results from that year.
The Checker offers several different functions. To use any of them, start by selecting ‘Checker’ from the menu. For the ‘Quick Check’ option, follow these steps:
- Swipe left and right at the top of the screen to find the lottery you are looking for.
- Select the numbers you played from the grid. You can press a number again to deselect it, or hit ‘Reset’ to start again.
- Tap ‘Check Numbers’ when you are ready. The Checker will show a list of results and highlight any winning matches, along with the value of any prizes won.
- Select ‘Only show winning results’ if you only want the Checker to display the draws in which those numbers won a prize.
Another option from the main Checker page is to ‘Add Ticket’. This allows you to save your favourite numbers to the app. Here’s what to do:
- Start by selecting your game and your numbers, as described in the steps above.
- Label your ticket in the box at the bottom of the number grid. This is optional, so you can leave it blank if you wish.
- Select which draw days you want to check.
- Press ‘Save Ticket’. The app will show you whether those numbers have won in the latest draw, and you can tap ‘Full Check’ to compare them against previous numbers.
Once you have saved a ticket, it will be stored in the Checker so that you can instantly see after every draw whether you are a winner. Select ‘Edit Ticket’ to update any saved tickets. You can then tap on the line of numbers that you want to modify.
Select ‘Number Generator’ from the menu. Tap ‘Generate’ and a random set of numbers will appear immediately. Swipe your finger over the numbers to sort them into ascending order. Press ‘Generate’ again to produce another set, or ‘Save’ if you like the numbers. A box will then pop up into which you can type some text to add a label to the ticket. Select ‘View History’ to see a list of numbers that you have previously generated.
The ‘Settings’ option in the menu will bring up a host of options. It allows you to alter which lotteries are displayed on the app if you ever change your mind about which games you like. See the section above on ‘How do I choose which lotteries appear in the app?’ for more information about how to do this.
If you experience any issues with viewing information for a result, tap on ‘Resynchronise Lottery Results’. Your current preferences and saved tickets will not be affected.
If you have any issues using the app, select ‘Reset App to Default Settings’. Note that this will remove all your saved tickets from the Checker, your history of generated tickets and any notifications you have set up.
You can get in touch with IrishLottery.com through the app or the website. Go to the Contact Us page to send us any queries you might have about the app.
Downloading the App
There are three ways to download IrishLottery.com's new App; via the App Store, by tapping the download button below, or by scanning the QR code if you have your phone available while using your computer.